The Dialogue and Development Commission (DDC) of Delhi is the policy think-tank of the Government of NCT of Delhi and advises the Government in finding people-centric sustainable solutions to the critical development challenges faced by Delhi. Through its Internship Programme, DDC Delhi provides a valuable opportunity to students, research scholars, and professionals to work first-hand with a government think-tank on a range of solutions to civic, policy and governance issues by enabling the research, planning and implementation of evidence-based practices, policies and plans.
Inviting Applications for Policy Interns and Communication Interns
- DDC Delhi is inviting applications for the positions of Policy Interns and Communication Interns. The applicants should be willing to commit a minimum of eight weeks (extendable up to 24 weeks) for a full-time paid internship programme, commencing on 1st August 2022. The interns engaged by DDC Delhi will be paid a fixed stipend of INR 25000 per month.Applicants should have completed their graduation from any recognised university/institution within India or abroad, and should not be more than 35 years of age as of 11th July 2022.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Extensive Primary Research: Field visits to the targeted sites, accompanied with detailed reports of every visit; Conduct quantitative and qualitative research on assigned sectors.
Multi-tiered Stakeholder Consultation:
- Interaction with multi-tiered stakeholders and generating relevant actionable insights; Assist the organization of conferences, workshops or other events.
Design and implementation of key initiatives:
- Contribute to designing and implementation of initiatives, projects or programmes.
- Collaborate and coordinate on the development and execution of the assigned projects.
- Provide administrative support on an as-needed basis.
Communication and Outreach:
- Create communication collaterals for DDC Delhi’s on-ground and digital initiatives and coordinate with relevant parties to ensure their timely execution.
Copywriting and Editing:
- Create, edit and proof-read copy for DDC Delhi’s website, social media channels, press releases, reports, video scripts, policy briefs, newsletters, jingles, blogs etc.
- Design and illustrate creative graphics for a variety of media by following specified guidelines.
Social Media Management:
- Strategize and execute a social media plan for DDC Delhi and its key initiatives.
- Handle all aspects of pre and post-production to create high-quality, engaging and original videos for cross-platform usage.
- Other relevant tasks as deemed necessary by the reporting manager.
- To submit your application for the position of Policy Intern and/or Communication Intern with DDC Delhi, please click at the link below.
Kindly note that the deadline to submit your completed application form is 11th July 2022, 11:59 PM.
You will be asked to submit your resume in PDF format in the application form. The resume should not exceed 2 pages with a file size not over 500 KB.
In case of technical issues relating to application submission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Timeline for Application DDC Delhi Internship Programme:
|Timeline for Application DDC Delhi Internship Programme|
|Application Deadline||11th July 2022, 11:59 PM|
|Announcement of First Shortlist||To be announced soon|
|Interviews||To be announced soon|
|Announcement of Final List||To be announced soon|
|Commencement of Internship Programme||To be announced soon|
*The dates here are tentative and subject to change.
Read more about DDC Delhi’s Internship Programme and Guidelines here.