Launch of 'One Delhi' App
Delhi's Transport Minister Shri Kailash Gahlot and Vice Chairperson, Dialogue and Development Commission of Delhi, Shri Jasmine Shah launched the revamped version of the ‘One Delhi’ app, the all-in-one mobile app to navigate public transport in Delhi, on Novemeber 2 2022. The app is available on both Android and iOS devices.
Launch of 'One Delhi' App
The ‘One Delhi’ app was envisioned nearly 2 years back by Delhi’s Transport Minister Shri Kailash Gahlot to provide a one-stop solution to address the challenges of accessing the public transport system, and particularly, to provide more reliable and convenient bus services for the people. The major reasons identied for people not opting for a bus for their travel across the city are lack of knowledge about bus routes and lack of adherence to the time schedule by buses due to traffic jams. It leads to unreliability while planning one’s travel, unlike metro services which are available at a good frequency.
The primary objective of launching the ‘One Delhi’ app is to make the bus services more reliable, with the provision of features like live tracking of over 7300 buses, and finding the exact waiting time of the buses at the bus stop. Moreover, information about bus routes on the app will enable people to plan their journey in a more dependable manner. The mobile app has been developed by the Delhi Government in collaboration with Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Delhi.
Salient Features of the 'One Delhi' App:
- Bus Routes and Bus stop information: One can search live buses on over 500 bus routes in Delhi, and locate their nearest bus stops to plan their journey.
- Know the arrival time of the buses at any bus stop on a real-time basis
- Contact-less e-Ticketing: Buy an E-ticket or Daily pass from the comfort of your bus seat and get a 10% discount on all online bus tickets. Women passengers can generate their free pink tickets via the app.
- Find Electric Vehicle Chargers and Battery Swapping Stations near you: Discover from over 2200 electric vehicle charging points in Delhi, locate your nearby EV charging points, and find the details like real-time availability, cost per unit, etc. of the EV chargers.
- Feedback/Grievance Portal: If you have any complaints regarding buses or electric vehicle chargers, be it related to the driver, conductor, marshall, cleanliness of the bus, overspeeding or for bus queue shelters and EV chargers, one can “Raise a Complaint” via the 'One Delhi' app.
To download the app, please click onelink.to/wg3ya2 OR scan the QR code below.
How to use the 'One Delhi' Mobile app?
The Delhi Government plans to enable multi-modal transportation services in the city through the 'One Delhi' app by further developing it as the one platform to book a bus, taxi, auto or a cycle with the ease of a single click.
शिक्षा और स्वास्थ्य के बाद अब दिल्ली के ट्रांसपोर्ट सिस्टम को विश्व स्तरीय बनाने की दिशा में आज एक महत्त्वपूर्ण कदम उठाया गया। 'One Delhi' के ज़रिये आप सभी बसों की लाइव ट्रैकिंग, टिकट बुकिंग, डेली पास, फीडबैक, ईवी चार्जर्स से जुड़ी सभी जानकारियां प्राप्त कर सकते हैं। https://t.co/dqwyTGhcIA— Arvind Kejriwal (@ArvindKejriwal) November 2, 2022